MyWakes Development Kit
MyWakes Development Kits are designed to accelerate the development of solutions that integrate geo-location and tracking logic.
MDKs allow developers to become familiar with MyWakes solutions, understand the platform's potential and start developing their new applications or integrate geo-location and tracking features into existing applications.
Each MDK includes:
- two or more MyWakes GPS/GPRS device (depending on the MDK);
- USB power cable (when applicable to the device);
- other cables if necessary.
What is not included:
- Data SIM with GPRS connection, needed to send information to MyWakes platform
Buying one or more MDK allows you to take advantage of the following features:
- GPS devices first configuration and activation;
- one year of tracking and geo-locating service;
- Android and IOS App to follow your devices;
- use of MyWakes Rest WEB APIs fully documented on the dedicated site: http://developer.mywakes.com/Documents/Rest-v10/Web-API-Rest-Introduction;
- SDKs for more than 30 (thirty) programming languages;
- technical support by mail;
- prepayed credit of 20 SMS, for sending configuration or alarms, each device;
- full encrypted access by using HTTPS protocol to MyWakes platform and both Android and IOS App;
- realtime position of devices and events;
- possibility to change devices settings directly from MyWakes website;
- management of events and alarms by email, SMS, voice call, webhook and IFTTT;
- six months of data retention;
- possibility to export tracks in GPX format at any time and save them on your PC;
- multi-shape virtual geofences;
- points of interests management;
- possibility to overlap custom maps as a layer on the map;
- possibility to overlap information like real time traffic and weather;
- points of interests and tracks import from GPX and virtual geofences import from KML, KMZ and GPX;
- PDF report generation;
- consumers management (people, vehicles, planes, etc.);
- advanced features on the map with the capability of:
- multiple consumers selection in order to execute group actions;
- consumers filter based on multiple criteria;
- and much more...
- consumers group management.