Monthly service for GPS Tracker TK 102
You can easily connect your GPS tracker TK102 or TK102-2 to our service.
You can see the simple steps required to connect your tracker to the My Wakes services downloading the connection manual.
The service includes:
- Automatic opening, recording and closure of tracks with device switch on/operation/switch off.
- Management of track history up to 6 months.
- Possibility to remotely modify the operating parameters and settings of the devices in real time, through SMS configuration messages.
- Recording, management and automatic linking of photos to the routes travelled.
- Instant real time (Radar) overview of the entire set of devices in movement, both globally via the last position recorded by each, as well as by accessing the details of each individual route.
- Production of activity summaries and statistical tachographs (speed, distance, time).
- Possibility to add personalised Waypoints, commented on the route maps.
- Possibility to overlap, in view mode, with Google topographical or satellite maps, personal maps, technical or professional maps, or Kml-Kmz tourist maps, which can be downloaded from the internet (maps of trails, tourist itineraries, mountain-bike paths, ski slopes, etc.).
- Activation of alarms for movement or exceeding of speed limits.
- Activation of SOS alarms.
- Activation of alarms for violation (incoming and/or outgoing) of security enclosures.
- Exchange of messages and sharing of maps and itineraries or Radar with other Users.